I don't want to pay!

Here is a copy of a mail one of my customers sent me, it never ceases to amaze me at the most obscure, tenuous and petty reasons or excuses people will come up with as to why they should pay less or if possible nothing at all!

Regarding the installation of our new pc onto the network.

Whilst I do not mind paying £65 per hour for the installation for a reasonable amount of time, a few years ago it took one of your staff 5 hours to put a pc onto the network because he clearly did not know what he was doing. Following this we have always agreed a fixed price of one hours labour which should easily be enough time. Should there be any unforeseen problems our end, obviously we would be happy to pay for the extra time.

Are you happy with this?

Wadda you think?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free advice

What's that then?