I know let me give it away

Customer: "Hi Pete I need some advice, I bought one of those wifi access points but its WEP and all my machines are WPA"
Me: "Chuck it in the bin and buy another one from me which is what you should have done in the first place"
Customer: "Oh no, I can send it back to Amazon. What one should I get?"
Me: "Well I have a Zyxel at home works really well"
Customer: "How do you spell that?"
Me: "Oh I see you're looking on the Internet for it? There's not much point me sorting this out then is there?"
Customer: "Well if I had any problems I thought you could help me."
Me: "Yes but seeing as you used my knowledge to get the right product and have no intension of buying it from me I wont be here much longer to help you we need to sell stuff to stay in business"
Customer: "I've just bought a DVDROM from you!"
Me: "Yes you have spent £12.00 with me but apparently I wont be selling you a WIFI repeater?"

This customer care lark is very over rated and can be detrimental to the health of your business. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give me your supplier.

Mind reader