No Entry

Customer: "Hi have you got a problem with your Internet?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Customer: "I cant get on the site from my favorites it says insecure site"
Me: "Ah that means they either issue their own certificate, or the certificate has expired"
Customer: "Well its not done that before I used it the other day"
Me: "Things change"
Customer: "What do I do?"
Me: "It should say something like get me out of here or continue but not recommended"
Customer: "It says continue not recommended in brackets"
Me: "There you go click on that"
Customer: "You sure its not your servers?"
Me: "No its nothing to do with us at all we are not the Internet"
Customer: "We get our Internet from you?"
Me: "No you access the Internet via us, what everyone does on the Internet is not our responsibility"
Customer: "Well I cant be doing with this every day who do I speak to about it?"
Me: "The sites owner?"
Customer: "Surly you should tell them its broken?"
Me: "No we don't use that site as I say its nothing to do with us"
Customer: "So will this happen every time I go on there?"
Me: "Probably, at least until they sort the certificate out"
Customer: "I cant be doing with this"

Neither can I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's that then?

Free advice