Mail me

Customer: "I copy my emails on to excel so it's easier to print them off." [Don't ask]
Me: "OK"
Customer: "When I get to over a hundred emails the date changes."
Me: "Have you set the date in excel? I'm a bit confused, do you just copy and paste?"
Customer: "Yes"
Me: "Then I don't understand how the date changes?"
Customer: "When I scroll down, after 100 emails the date changes."
Me: "OK, with POP email, once you collect it from us it's deleted off our servers so we would not change the date so that tells me it's either Excel or, what do you use for your mail client?"
Customer: "Eudora"
Me: "So it's either Eudora or Excel? Lets forget Excel for the minute, when you scroll down in Eudora is that when the date changes?"
Customer: "Yes"
Me: So it's a Eudora problem. You need to look on the Eudora site to find out why, maybe on their forum?"

How is this our problem???? Shoot me now, please, it'd be kinder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's that then?

Mind reader