Banks.

Me: "Can you confirm this account is paid?"
HSBC: "There is a final payment of £18.13 Mr Cannon"
Me: "That's interesting because I have a closing balance on this statement of £17.78?"
HSBC: ""
Me: "Are you about to tell me the final payment will be next month?"
HSBC: "Yes Mr Cannon, the final payment will be taken on the 1st September."
Me: "Typical bank, squeeze one last payment, The account was started in August 2009. Please make a note I shall be cancelling the direct debit the middle of September and will make no further payments."
HSBC: "Yes Mr Cannon, your account will be paid however we do not send out any 'account paid' letters."
Me: No, I know you don't, so the poor customer never has anything in writing to say the account is closed do they?
HSBC: "Thank you Mr Cannon and have a very pleasant day."

Kiss my .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give me your supplier.

Mind reader