No time to talk.

So this fooking woman rang five minutes before my lunch asking about the maintenance contract we'd sent yet kept banging on about backups which was not in the contract. Out of professionalism I worked through my lunch in an effort to resolve her issue.

She demanded to know "What the hell are we paying you for?" so I calmly explained all the in's and out's whereby she reverted back to the 'backups'. I pointed out that they didn't have a server at her location but this cut no ice, I started to talk about the cloud service we provide and that that was potentially going to be implemented at A-another location that they VPN into whereby she demanded to know what the cost was. Sadly as I'm not involved in that deal I was unable to tell her. She flew into verbal rage saying "I need to go, I'm putting the phone down. How can you talk to me when you know nothing!"

And people call sales people bastards!

Also: DON'T FOOKING PHONE PEOPLE AT THE LAST MINUTE WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR ISSUE IS GOING TO TAKE AT LEAST HALF AN HOUR YOU ARROGANT FOOK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give me your supplier.

Mind reader