Four coaches.

I am living proof of those people who say "You know if I wrote a book about it nobody would believe it!"

So I went to visit my daddy today in Birmingham QE hospital. I caught the train to Birmingham and had to change for University station. I spied a guy in blue offering platform information at Birmingham and made my way towards him. Mr Blue coat (I have no idea what they're called?) was just about to help a very smartly dressed guy who looked to be in his early twenties.

Passenger: "Can you tell me where to go for the 13.20 to blah blah blah?" (I forget where now)
Mr Blue: "Platform 7 sir."
Passenger: "Platform 7? You sure?"
Mr Blue: "Yes sir, platform 7"
Passenger: "It says four coaches?"
Mr Blue: "That's right sir."
Passenger: "So there's no tracks at platform 7 then?"
Mr Blue: "I'm Sorry?"
Passenger: "I've never heard of coaches stopping at platforms before?"
Mr Blue: "The train is made up of four coaches sir."

Me and Mr Blue pissed ourselves silly once he was out of reasonable earshot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give me your supplier.

Mind reader