Point through the window.

Customer: "Hi Pete"
Me: "Hi Bill, I was just talking about you."
Customer: "In a nice way?"
Me: "Hmm?"
Customer: "Oh, what have I done now?"
Me: "I heard what you did, you wanna look on the Internet after getting me to spend my valuable time getting you the specs aye?"

[Sounds of uproarious laughter]

Customer: "Oh well, you've gotta play the game."
Me: "Not with me my son, I'm an Essex boy!"

[More laughter]

Customer: "Don't I know it!"
Me: "So here's the deal. When you buy it off the Internet rather than you thinking you're awesome coz you saved a few quid, when it goes wrong I'm gonna come round your place, sit outside your window with me ipod on laughing and pointing at your broken kit"

[More laughter]

Me: "How can I help you?"
Customer: "Well, one of our PC's is playing up and............."
Me: "I'm gonna come round your place, sit outside your window with me ipod on laughing and pointing at your broken kit!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give me your supplier.

Mind reader